Powerlifting Comp 16th/17th November
British Powerlifting Divisional
Details And Entry Form
This competition will be run over two day:
- Day 1 – Ladies and men up to 66kg
- Day 2 – Men 74kg Plus
Weigh in: 0800
Lift off: 1000
New lifters to British powerlifting (These are development entrants who’ve not placed in the first three in any competition)
- Sub juniors – £20 inc BP membership
- Juniors – £25 inc BP membership
- Seniors – £45 inc BP membership
Competitors with BP membership already or those who have competed before:
£25 per entry – BP membership not included
- Sub junior – you’re 18 or younger on the 31st December 2019
- Junior – you’re 23 or younger on the 31st December 2019
- Open – you are 24 or older on the 31st December 2019)
NOTE: ALL DAYS AND TIMINGS ARE PROVISIONAL. We will endeavor not to change anything but there is a small possibility the schedule of lifters may change. Official dates and times will be released no later than 6 weeks out.
80 Holdenhurst Rd, Bournemouth, BH8 8AQ.
This is a BRITISH POWERLIFTING sanctioned event and can qualify you for all major British events for the next year (including British Universities). You must be a member of British Powerlifting for this event. If you do not have confirmation at weigh in you will not be allowed to lift.
Please fill in the form on this page to enter:
*Lifters new to British Powerlifting please enter “new lifter” in the GB Powerlifting Number section
Please fill in the entry form on the this page and then go through to payment.
We look forward to seeing you at the comp!
* In the event of you not being able to compete no refunds will be given.